LAW OF THE SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY (LSSI)
BONSAITECH HOLDING S.L, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes available to users this document, which aims to comply with the obligations under Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, and inform all users of the website regarding what are the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
BONSAITECH HOLDING S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of BONSAITECH S.L.
- IDENTIFYING DATA
- Domain name: WWW.BONSAITECH.ES
- Commercial name: BONSAITECH
- Company name: BONSAITECH HOLDING S.L NIF: B82394248
- Registered office: AV. VALDELAPARRA 27 EDIFICIO 1 BAJO 3
- Telephone: 914902334
- e-mail: INFO@BONSAITECH.ES
- Registered in the Business Register of Madrid: Volume 14.425, Sheet 84, Section 8, Page M-238 439, 1st Inscription.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTSThe website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY or, if applicable, has a license or express authorization from the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires the prior written authorization of the RESPONSIBLE. Any use not previously authorized is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.designs, logos, text and/or graphics outside the RESPONSIBLE and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible dispute that may arise in respect thereof.The RESPONSIBLE expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case redirect to the main website of WWW .BONSAITECH .COM.
The RESPONSIBLE recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of any rights or responsibility for them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
To make any comments regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so via email to INFO@BONSAITECH.ES
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the correct functioning and visualization of the site. The cookies used are, in any case, of a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient, and disappear at the end of the user’s session. In no case do these cookies themselves provide personal data and will not be used to collect them.
This website uses analytical cookies Lga or _utm) owned by Google Analytics, persistent for 2 years, to enable the function of controlling unique visits in order to make your navigation more useful. All users who visit the website are informed of the use of these cookies by means of a floating banner, considering that if you continue browsing you agree with their use. In the case of accepting its use, the banner will disappear, although at any time you can revoke your consent and obtain more information by consulting our Cookies Policy.
As a user of our webite you have the possibility to configure your browser to be alerted of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. Please refer to your browser instructions for more information.
From the Website, you may be redirected to content from third-party websites. Considering that THE RESPONSIBLE cannot always control the content posted by third parties on their respective sites, he does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities.
THE RESPONSIBLE is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the Responsible website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSI, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested so that it works correctly, however we cannot rule out the possibility that there are certain circumstances like programming errors, force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar that make access to the website impossible. In any case, THE RESPONSIBLE. ensures that users have continuous access to the website, but in no case does it guarantee it, as well as the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in our website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond your control.
The website servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page views, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the point of access, etc.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present Legal Notice and its terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish Legislation, to which the parties expressly submit themselves being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals closest to ALCOBENDAS.